What are the 2021 INFINITI QX50 Configurations?
When you’re searching for a luxury vehicle that’s perfect for your growing family, consider one of the 2021 INFINITI QX50 trims near Palm Beach at INFINITI Stuart. Our team will make sure that you find the new INFINITI QX50 for sale that checks off all your boxes without exceeding your budget. When you’re ready, explore our inventory and give us a call to schedule your test drive.
2021 INFINITI QX50 Engine Specs
Before exploring the different INFINITI QX50 trim levels, let’s look at the impressive engine specs. Each of the new INFINITI QX50 trims comes equipped with a Variable Compression Turbo four-cylinder engine that seamlessly adjusts as you’re driving around the Port Saint Lucie and Tequesta areas. This family-sized vehicle can also comfortably seat up to five adult passengers, and offers a smooth driving experience due to these standard features:
- Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- Upgrade packages like the ProAssist Package, Convenience Package, ProActive Package, Climate Package, and Tow Package, optional on each trim of this SUV.
- Standard safety features like front and rear collision warning and blind-spot monitoring.
2021 INFINITI QX50 PURE
The entry-level PURE starts at $37,950 MSRP* and comes equipped with these standard features:
- 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with all-season run-flat tires
- Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Warning
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
2021 INFINITI QX50 LUXE
Starting at $41,500 MSRP*, the QX50 LUXE provides drivers with a plethora of premium standard features that include:
- The same features as the QX50 PURE
- ProPILOT ASSIST including Intelligent Cruise Control and Steering Assist
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Heated Front Seats
- Remote Engine Start System
- Blind Spot Intervention
2021 INFINITI QX50 ESSENTIAL
Upgrade to the QX50 ESSENTIAL, which starts at $44,700 MSRP*, and you’ll enjoy the same features as the QX50 LUXE, as well as:
- Front and rear parking sensors with rain-sensing wipers
- Around View Monitor® with Moving Object Detection
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Heated front seats
- Navigation with 3D building graphics, 5-year complimentary access to premium traffic and MapCare
2020 INFINITI QX50 SENSORY
The QX50 SENSORY starts at $50,000 MSRP and comes equipped with standard features like:
- 20-inch silver-painted and machine-finished wheels
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control system with rear seat vents on the back of the console
- 6-speaker audio system
- Blind Spot Warning
- Easy-fill tire alert
- Blind Spot Intervention®
2020 INFINITI QX50 AUTOGRAPH
The high-end QX50 AUTOGRAPH trim level starts at $54,200 and includes top-tier features sure to enhance your drives around Jupiter. These features include:
- Intelligent Key with Illuminated Push Button Ignition
- Leatherette seating
- 8-way Power Adjustable Front Seats with Driver Power Lumbar
- Steering Wheel Mounted Paddle Shifters
- Streaming Audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology
Our friendly and knowledgeable team knows INFINITI inside and out, and they’ll work with you to ensure that you find the features needed to enhance your drives.
Test Drive the New INFINITI QX50 in Stuart!
Once you have explored the different INFINITI QX50 trim levels, we want to get you behind the driver’s seat to experience this luxury SUV firsthand during your test drive. We offer an unbeatable selection of vehicle specials and lease offers! Get pre-approved for financing right at home. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions in the meantime.
More About INFINITI Models
2023 INFINITI QX60 Trim Levels & Price List
Many drivers in Palm Beach are wondering, “how much does the 2023 INFINITI QX60 cost?” The base-level trim has a starting MSRP of $49,200. You’re probably thinking, what more is there? INFINITI Stuart takes a look at the various prices, features, and trim levels you can expect from this model. If you’re interested, take a look…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 INFINITI QX60 Get?
The 2023 INFINITI QX60 luxury SUV is built with a stunning minimalist design and a luxury interior you can sink into. Whether you plan on cross-country driving or just need an SUV for driving the family around Palm Beach, you may be wondering, “Is the 2023 INFINITI QX60 good on gas?” The answer is undoubtedly…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 INFINITI QX80 Get?
The 2023 INFINITI QX80 is a luxury third-row SUV that’s immersive, comfortable, and ready to take on all your Palm Beach adventures. When it comes to planning your next road trip, though, you may be wondering, “Is the 2023 INFINITI QX80 good on gas?” While your gas mileage will ultimately depend on which drivetrain you…
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.
0 comment(s) so far on What are the 2021 INFINITI QX50 Configurations?