2021 INFINITI QX80 Interior
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 is known throughout Hobe Sound for its exceptional performance and luxury style, but what’s inside the cabin? The QX80 interior is work of art, offering spacious dimensions and premium features that showcase total sophistication. Take a look inside the 2021 INFINITI QX80 with INFINITI Stuart, and visit us in Stuart to experience this beauty in person.
QX80 Interior: Comforts and Conveniences
When you need a roomy ride for Port Saint Lucie roads, it’s hard to find a more refined choice than the QX80. This spacious SUV has seating for up to 8 passengers, along with 95.1 cubic feet of space with the available Split Bench Seat package. Plus, you’ll enjoy the following comforts and conveniences:
- Leather-appointed seats are soft, durable, and breathable – not to mention stylish.
- Noise-insulating glass blocks out the harsh noise of the road, so you can experience total tranquility.
- Options like heated and cooled front seats and power adjustments let you fine-tune your seating to suit your preferences.
- From the first-row memory seating to the easy-access second-row option, every square inch of the cabin is thoughtfully designed to suit all passengers.
QX80 Interior: Technology
Of course, INFINITI is known for its state-of-the-art technology – and the QX80 offers plenty of cutting-edge features inside the 2021 model. Take a look at just some of the options you can explore:
- Enhanced Smart Rearview Mirror
- Bose Performance Audio with 17 speakers
- Apple CarPlay®
- INFINITI InTouch™ with Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Navigation with Voice Recognition and SiriusXM® Traffic
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Entertainment System with Dual 8-inch Screens and Wireless Headphones
QX80 Interior: Dimensions
Finally, how much room can you expect inside the INFINITI QX80 interior? Check out the spacious specs below:
- Interior Passenger Volume: 152.5 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats up): 16.6 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats down): 49.6 cubic feet
- Max Interior Cargo Volume: 95.1 cubic feet
- Interior Head Room 1st/2nd/3rd row: 39.9/ 40.0 / 36.8 inches
- Interior Legroom 1st/2nd/3rd row: 39.6 / 41.0 / 28.8 inches
- Interior Shoulder room 1st/2nd/3rd row: 63.8 / 63.5 / 60.5 inches
Explore the QX80 Interior at INFINITI Stuart
Want to get behind the wheel and experience the QX80 interior up close? Contact us at INFINITI Stuart of Stuart to learn more about the lineup, and schedule your test drive in Stuart.
More From INFINITI Stuart
If you’re in the market for a new luxury sedan, look no further than the INFINITI Stuart of Stuart. Here you’ll find a large selection of new 2021 INFINITI Q50 models to suit your lifestyle. Don’t overlook this car’s trims and packages for a driving experience like no other. We’ll give you a run-down of the…
The INFINITI QX60 lineup has remained a favorite with Hobe Sound drivers for its exceptional luxury and smooth performance, but the 2022 INFINITI QX60 brings this to the next level. This model has been revitalized and refreshed with a modernized appearance, new components, and advanced technology. Get a sneak peek at the 2022 INFINITI QX60 specs,…
When you’re searching for a luxury vehicle that’s perfect for your growing family, consider one of the 2021 INFINITI QX50 trims near Hobe Sound at INFINITI Stuart. Our team will make sure that you find the new INFINITI QX50 for sale that checks off all your boxes without exceeding your budget. When you’re ready, explore our inventory…
With the QX55, INFINITI continues to push the envelope in car design and performance. This hotly-anticipated crossover coupe combines the striking aesthetics of vehicles like the Q60 with the feature-heavy interior and performance perks of beloved crossovers like the QX55. It’s got a classical look and many of the things that drivers expect in a…
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 offers Port Saint Lucie drivers a luxurious interior that’s spacious, flexible, and packed with high-end technology that keeps you connected and protected while out on the roads. Even the entry-level configuration offers a suite of features sure to enhance your daily drives. Thanks to the optional packages and advanced trim levels, you can…