What’s in Store for the 2022 INFINITI QX60?
The INFINITI QX60 lineup has remained a favorite with Hobe Sound drivers for its exceptional luxury and smooth performance, but the 2022 INFINITI QX60 brings this to the next level. This model has been revitalized and refreshed with a modernized appearance, new components, and advanced technology. Get a sneak peek at the 2022 INFINITI QX60 specs, and learn all about the latest INFINITI offers with INFINITI Stuart.
2022 INFINITI QX60 Specs
The new INFINITI QX60 retains its award-winning V6 engine for 2022, but it adds a brand new transmission for smoother shifts and better fuel economy. This blend of power and efficiency creates the ideal ride for Port Saint Lucie drivers, so let’s take a look under the hood:
- Engine: The brand’s award-winning 295-hp 3.5L V6 engine returns for 2022. This V6 offers 295 hp and a towing capacity of up to 6,000 pounds total.
- Transmission: A brand new nine-speed automatic transmission with a larger ratio spread of almost 10:1, which creates a more responsive and efficient driving experience.
- Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive is standard to enhance your everyday comfort and fuel economy, but all-wheel drive is also an option to boost your grip on the Jupiter roads.
2022 INFINITI QX60 Style
Beyond the 2022 INFINITI QX60 specs, this SUV also receives a style upgrade. This new look draws inspiration from the INFINITI QX60 Monograph Concept Car, a sleeker and bolder direction for the brand. The model maintains its three-row practicality but adds a more aerodynamic look for a modern touch. Inside the cabin, experts predict upgraded amenities with leather and wood accents, as well as captain’s chair seating for better accessibility.
2022 INFINITI QX60 Technology
Finally, what about the 2022 INFINITI QX60 technology? Here are just a few of the highlights available for the latest model.
- The latest iteration of the cutting-edge ProPILOT Assist system delivers drive-support safety features that proactively protect the driver on the Jupiter road.
- Traffic Sign Recognition watches for nearby road signs, then relays that information to the driver instantly.
- An extended automatic restart system supports stopping for a full 30 seconds in stop-and-go traffic, while the Intelligent Cruise Control system keeps the QX60 moving safely during highway driving.
Learn More with INFINITI Stuart
You have your preview of the upcoming 2022 INFINITI QX60, but if you still have questions, feel free to contact us for more information. We’d love to keep you in the loop about the 2022 model or introduce you to the current model for a test drive!
More from INFINITI Stuart
If you’re in the market for a new luxury sedan, look no further than the INFINITI Stuart of Stuart. Here you’ll find a large selection of new 2021 INFINITI Q50 models to suit your lifestyle. Don’t overlook this car’s trims and packages for a driving experience like no other. We’ll give you a run-down of the…
The INFINITI QX60 lineup has remained a favorite with Hobe Sound drivers for its exceptional luxury and smooth performance, but the 2022 INFINITI QX60 brings this to the next level. This model has been revitalized and refreshed with a modernized appearance, new components, and advanced technology. Get a sneak peek at the 2022 INFINITI QX60 specs,…
When you’re searching for a luxury vehicle that’s perfect for your growing family, consider one of the 2021 INFINITI QX50 trims near Hobe Sound at INFINITI Stuart. Our team will make sure that you find the new INFINITI QX50 for sale that checks off all your boxes without exceeding your budget. When you’re ready, explore our inventory…